Monday, August 29, 2005

Blog, blog, blog

What an interesting idea, Steve. I think this could be kind of fun. What I need to do is figure out how to do that thing where you get all the blogs you read to show up in one place. We had a pretty good weekend. Did some yard work, set up a wireless network at home (finally bit the bullet and got cable modem. Definitely worth it.), and went to a wine tasting last night. It was in Charlotte and it was a dinner and wine tasting. Italian wines, and many of them were very good. We bought a case. Half a case of red, a negro d'avolo grape, and half a case of assorted whites, which I can't remember any informatoin on. They were all good.

More anon.
Marsh

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Harmon said...

We still haven't gotten cable modem, or DSL. Partly because we get basic dial-up for free, and partly because we don't have cable, and to get DSL at a reasonable rate we would have to buy virtually every other product that BellSouth makes. I keep hoping one of my neighbors will get it and set up a wireless network I can leach off of.

S.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Dr. Jones said...

I always thought that I did so much stuff at work that I wouldn't really notice having it at home, but I was wrong. It has been great so far. I did see that Verizon was offering wireless highspeed (satellite based maybe?) in some areas. It looked to me like Atlanta was on the map for it. It is $59 a month, I think.

MJ

9:12 AM  
Blogger Dr. Harmon said...

I will check on the Verizon access. 59 bucks is steep though.

S.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home