Episode Two: The Festival
Okay, I don't really want to talk about the festival. Ian threw up, Emerson got bitten by fire ants, we saw some hummingbirds. They were little. They flew around. A lot of people looked at them. There was however an enjoyable stretch when Brenda and the boys were touring the plantation house and I ran into a banjo player at one of the little craft fair tents. I knew he was a banjo player because he was playing a banjo. As luck would have it he had also brought along a guitar, which he loaned to me and we spent an enjoyable half hour picking out some bluegrass standards.
After that we left the festival, but not before our friends the MacKenzies gifted us with a little bluebird house they had purchased at the festival. It was that bluebird house that led to what I have been wanting to talk about all along:
Episode Three: An Incident Involving Nature
S.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home