A little known feature

It is great to see Mary Beth and Jim posting here. I have gone blog happy. I have one for all the classes I am teaching this semester, and all of my students are required to create and maintain them as well. So it is kind of fun, and I am learning a lot about it as well. For example, I learned that it is now very easy to put pictures on these blogs. Steve will remember that it used to be a convoluted process involving a digital locker and putting in a piece of code. I don't think this is the place to put a photo album, but you can put up pictures, so I thought I would put up this one that I found recently. Here's hoping you will enjoy it.
Marsh
2 Comments:
Marshall, You could be fired for surfing the Playgirl site.
S.
I don't understand why you are making the "loser" sign to yourself. I mean if you wait long enough, I'LL do it.
Post a Comment
<< Home